Precision Spectrophotometer Lambda 1050 of Perkin Elmer.
Spectrophotometer Lambda 1050 is a two-beam scanning spectrophotometer with double monochromator. Spectrophotometer Lambda 1050 performs the measurement of optical characteristics such as optical density, reflection and transmission coefficients of liquid and solid materials, including light-scattering inorganic, organic and biological objects within the wavelength range 175 - 3300 nm.
A key feature of the spectrophotometer Lambda 1050 is the solution of various research tasks of spectral analysis by means of removable measuring modules.
- Wavelength range: 175-3300 nm
- Spectral resolution: UV/Vis ≤0.05 nm
NiR ≤0.20 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: UV/Vis ±0.08 nm
NiR ±0.30 nm
- Wavelength Reproducibility: UV/Vis ±0.005 nm
NiR ±0.01 nm
- Photometric Accuracy (Double Aperture Method 1 A) ±0.0003 А
- Photometric Reproducibility (0.3 A with NIST 930D filter at 546.1 nm) ≤0.00008 А
- Photometric Range 8 А (using UV/Vis and NiR range)
- Baseline stability ± 0.0007 А
- Zero drift (500 nm) ≤0.0002 А/h
1. 3D WB Det. module for optical transmission or absorption measurements of liquid and solid samples in the range 175-3300 nm. It includes 3 detectors for the full overlap the UV, Visible and near-IR range:
- PMT R6872 multiplier for measurements in the range 175 - 860 nm;
- highly sensitive wideband cooled detector InGaAs for high-precision measurements in the range 860 - 2500 nm with high reproducibility;
- PbS Peltier-cooled detector for measurements in the spectral range 1800 - 3300 nm.
2. UV/Vis/NiR URA - a universal module for measurement of reflection coefficient for samples (8 mm-15 cm in size) in the range of 185 - 3100 nm for incidence angles from 8° to 65°.
3. 50 mm InGaAs Int. Sphere - the integrating sphere for the analysis of scattering samples, samples with variable thickness; also for the analysis of diffusion reflection of powders, solid and liquid samples in the range of 250-2500 nm.
A set of holders for integrating sphere: