1. Oscilloscope 4-channel 1 GHz DSO 9104A (Agilent Technologies)
The analog signal bandwidth of 1 GHz.
Rise time of 300 ps.
Coefficient of isolation between channels 40 dB.
Bit 8-bit vertical.
Bit vertical (when averaged) 12-bit.
2. Thermovision camera Ti32 (Fluke)
Measured temperature range from -20 to 600 °С.
Temperature accuracy - 2 °С
Sensitivity (at 30 °С) – 50 mK.
The field of view of the main – 23° x 17°
3. pH meter portable ANION 7000
measuring an electromotive force (EMF) and the redox potential (Eh):
in the range from - 1200 to +1200 mV;
with a resolution of 1 mV;
with an accuracy of 2 mV.
measuring the activity of hydrogen ions (pH)
from 0 to 14;
in increments of 0.01;
with an accuracy of 0.02.
measuring the activity of the ions of nitrogen trioxide (pNO3):
ranging from 1 to 6;
in increments of 0.01;
with an accuracy of 0,05.
measurement of the temperature of water environments:
ranging from 0 °C to 100 °C;
with a resolution of 0,1 °C;
with an accuracy of 0,3 °C.
system provided avtotermokompensatsii (ATC):
from 0 to 60 °C;
with an accuracy of 0.04 units.
4. Discovery Semi-Micro Analytical Balances DV-215CD (Ohaus)
Weight cup of chemically resistant steel.
The possibility of determining the density of substances (hydrostatic weighing), the function of dynamic weighing.
Number 2 weighing ranges:
from 0 to 81 g, graduation 0.01 mg;
from 0 to 210 g, graduation 0.1 mg.
Accuracy class according to GOST 24104-1988: I.
Accuracy class according to GOST 24104-2001: I.
Integrated full self-calibration weights.
5. Laboratory centrifuge Sigma 2-16P (Sigma Laborzentrifugen)
Maximum capacity in a swing-out rotors: 4 vials of 120 ml.
The maximum speed of 15 000 rpm. / Min.
Ability to work at a low speed of 100 rev. / Min.
The system of protection of rotor imbalance.
The noise level at maximum speed 67 dB.
6. Modular data acquisition system and the automation:
- 8-slot chassis for PXIe-1082 8-Slot 3U PXI Express Chassis - 2 pcs.;
- Chassis 5-slot NI PXIe-1073 Integrated MXIe, 5 Periph Slot, ExpressCard, 3m Cable - 3 piece.;
- Controller NI PXIe-ExpressCard8360, ExpressCard MXI for PXI Express, 3m Cable - 2 pcs.;
- Multimer NI PXI-4070 6 1/2 Digit FlexDMM (1.8 MS / s Digitzer, 300 V, 1 A) - 2 pcs.;
- Digital multimer NI PXI-4072 6 1/2 Digit FlexDMM and LCR Meter - 1 piece.;
- A module for thermocouple NI PXIe-4353 32-Channel, 24-bit, 80S / s Thermocouple Input Module, NI-DAQmx Driver, and LabVIEW SignalExpress LE - 2 pcs.;
- Interface USB D-sub NI USB-232/4 - 3 pc.;
- RS-232 PXI NI PXI-8430/4 - 3 pc.;
- Map data acquisition NI PXIE-6251 M SERIES MULTIFUNCTION DAQ DEVICE AND NI-DAQMX DRIVER SOFTWARE - 3 piece.;
- Power NI PXI-4022 - 2 piece.;
- Stepper Motor Controller NI PXI-7344 4-Axis Stepper / Servo Motion Controller - 2 pcs.;
- Stepper Motor Driver P70360 Stepper Drive, 120 or 240 VAC powered, 2.5 A continuous current, 1 axis - 2 pcs.;
- High-speed generator NI PXI-6733 - 1 pc.
7. Discotom-6 cut-off machine
Discotom -6 is a high performance table-top cut-off machine with a strong 3.7 kW (5.0 HP) motor. . It is designed for cut-off wheels with a diameter of 250 mm (10"). Discotom-6 can be operated both automatically and manually, making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Ability to cut both manual and automatic modes.
- Electronic control of the feed rate.
- Ability to set cut-off wheels with a hole diameter of 32 mm (for use available in the laboratory cutting discs) and the outside diameter of 250 mm.
- Cut Capacity: samples with a diameter of 80 mm or sections up to 140mm x 65mm.
- Built-cutting table.
- The speed of rotation of the cutting disc - 2850 rev / min.
- Special flexible sidebar for cutting long workpieces, protruding from the cutting chamber.
- The system of coolant on the cutting blade during the cutting process.
- Device for installing and fixing the samples. The maximum width of the clamp 50 mm.
- Vertical clamping system. For clamping on the cutting table irregularly shaped parts up to 60 mm.
- Recirculation cooling system with a tank volume of 50 liters and the static filter block with replaceable filter paper.
8. Semi-automatic grinding and polishing machine Tegramin-25
The Tegramin preparation system elegantly combines ease of use with advanced functionality. lnnovative solutions improve preparation results and help you deal with a variety of specimens or materials, or high specimen volume. Used for treatment (grinding and polishing) of solid samples for optical studies.
- Grinding and polishing disc diameter of 250 mm.
- Controllable drive speed range from 40 to 600 rev / min in increments of 10 rev / min.
- Possibility of manual and automatic processing of the sample.
- Speed grinding and polishing devices - from 50 to 150 rev / min in steps of 10 rev / min, given by the direction of rotation clockwise and counter-clockwise.
- Ability to process individual samples and samples in the holders.
- Adjustable force of 5 N to 65 N for a single sample and 30 to 400 N holder.
- Built-in cooling system disk.
- Built-in dosing suspensions (6 and 1 pump, respectively, for the diamond and oxide suspensions for the entire cycle of grinding and polishing.
- Pressure water pumps produced in the range from 1 to 10 bar.
- Integrated control system with LCD touch screen with backlight.
- Supply air by the compressor capacity of 150 l / h. The air pressure of 6 to 10 bar.
- Ability to connect the machine to the Internet.
- Feeder samples rotatable and removable sample holder 6 of diameter 25mm.